React Native vs React
React Native and React framework are very similar.
A ReactJS application is build using the multiple components, and each component is responsible for outputting a small, and reusable piece of HTML code.
Setup and running process
In React Native, we will found everything that we need to set up and get started. We will need Android Studio (for Android) and Xcode (for iOS) installed in our computer to run the app.
React ensure code reusability
React is special in its ability to offer great performance to manger rendering its component cycle. It improves the developer’s efficiency. In React, the creation, distribution, and consumption of isolated reusable parts in a much simpler way. It enables developers to have more time to use and create common abstractions.
React Native is all about the UI
Business Advantages of using React Native
- React Native comes with the Modules and Native components, which helps to improve the app performance, like Cordova, PhoneGap, and other cross-platform frameworks.
- React Native has all the advantages which are provided by React.js (React). It merely focuses on better UI.
- React Native reuse the common logic layer for both iOS and Android. So, there is no more requirement to build a separate application.
- Existing app is not required to rebuild. We are required to add the React Native UI component into our existing app’s code.
Business Advantage of using React
- React provides a facility to reuse the code component to save valuable time.
- It improves the debugging speed and makes the developer’s life much more comfortable.
- It is easily reachable to those who are not familiar with React.js Development.
- We can find the advantage of all the advancements in the Java language and its ecosystem.