Videoder Android Apk
Videoder is an excellent video and audio downloader for Android devices. It offers you to download videos from various sites such as Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, etc. It helps to discover new videos, download, and convert videos locally on the Android device. This app provides to stream and download videos in all formats. You can download videos of any quality as you like. The downloaded videos can be shared to other apps also. Videoder has an attractive user interface.
However, there are several PC software available that downloads videos and convert them for the mobile device. As the popularity of mobile constantly increasing, Videoder video and audio downloader facilitate to download videos in Android device directly.
Videoder app comes with a built-in search tool. This offers its users to search for a video, the app search your videos from several video sharing websites. Once you found your search video, you can download it with its native resolution between 1080p to 4K. You can also minimize the video size to 240p, which helps to save storage space. This app also contains a video converter feature from one format to another. The app supports MP4, 3Gp, FLV, and more.
This app is not available on the Google Play Store. You can download it from its official website (www.videoder.com) and install it on your Android phone. Videoder is free to install but display ads. However, the ads can be removed by buying its premium plugin from the Google Play Store.
Download and install Videoder Apk on Android phone
1. Download the Videoder Apk file from its official website videoder.com. If your web browser prompts a warning message that you are downloading apk other than Google Play Store, ignore it.
2. Once the apk download is complete, see it in the notification panel and tap on it to install.
3. If your device restricts installing apk outside the Google Play Store, click on the SETTINGS and follow the next guidance.
4. Go to Settings > Security > Unknown Sources and turn it on.
5. Go to your device download section and search for the downloaded apk file. Tap on it to complete the installation. After the installation, turn off Unknown Source.
How to download YouTube videos using Videoder app
Follow the below steps to download the YouTube videos using Videoder:
- Launch the app and open YouTube.
- Search for the video that you want to download.
- Click on the download button and select the download link that pops up. You can choose the various formats for the video.